Where DOES that come from?


Noticed: So, I went to a basketball game tonight where they served a bottled water I had never seen. I inspected the Oregon Rain bottle and found a disturbing line of text. (see below)
Never touched by the earth? Water that was never touched by the earth? I don't understand, how does this happen? Where exactly is this water from? Was it made in a test tube?
After looking at the site, www.oregon-rain.com, it's apparently captured as it falls, from the sky. Thus Oregon Rain. But really, NEVER touched the earth? There is a water cycle last time I checked and most of those particles probably hit the earth at some point in the last 1000 years. Either way, it's just plain bizarre that their slogan for water is that it never touched the earth. Isn't touching the earth a good thing?

Comments

Popular Posts